Protein MW Markers
Li-Cor Odyssey® Protein Molecular Weight Marker provides a ladder of convenient, consistent sizes. The markers include ten protein bands from 10 to 250 kDa, with molecular weight shifts of 5% and minimal band broadening. Three reference bands at 25, 50, and 75 kDa are three times as intense as other bands. The molecular weight markers are confirmed by migration in a LaemmliSDS-PAGE system.
Li-Cor Chameleon near-infrared (NIR) pre-stained protein ladders offer multi-coloured, pre-stained proteins for both visual inspection and two-colour near-infrared fluorescent detection.
Items 1-12 of 13
- Li-Cor Odyssey One-Color Molecular Weight Markers 0.5mL (10-250kDa).#LIC-928-40000
- Li-Cor WesternSure Pre-Stained Chemiluminescence Protein Ladder; Pre-stained and multi-colored Protein Ladder that provides film & digital detection; 25 uL.#LIC-926-98000
- Li-Cor WesternSure™ Pen, used to annotate visible protein ladders prior to chemiluminescent Western blot detection. Suitable for use with film or other imaging systems.#LIC-926-91000
- SmartCheck™ Blue Protein Marker, 10 bands 9-180 kDA, 2x250ul#BEN-PR5010-BL
- SmartCheck™ Blue Protein Marker, 11 bands 9-180 kDA, 2x250ul#BEN-PR5011-BL
- SmartCheck™ Tri-color Extended Range Plus Protein Marker, 13 bands 9-245 kDA, 2x250ul#BEN-PR5013-TC
- SmartCheck™ Tri-color Extended Range Protein Marker, 12 bands 9-245 kDA, 2x250ul#BEN-PR5012-TC