This compact ASPEC® system combines positive pressure solid phase extraction (SPE) with precise liquid handling for reliable automated SPE applications. With its minimized footprint, it is the ideal choice for basic SPE automation on 1, 3, or 6 mL cartridges for labs where bench space or throughput is limited. The dual syringe pump option allows for automated internal standard addition. Combined with ASPEC SPE Cartridges, the system generates reproducible sample cleanup for clinical, forensic, doping, food, and environmental research labs.
Positive Pressure for Reproducible Extractions
Positive pressure extraction with unique sealing cap design increases reproducibility from sample to sample. The syringe pump delivers accurate volume dispensing and full control of sorbent drying.
Smart Design for Maximized Performance
Mobile rack technology enables multiple fraction elutions per sample. The optional dual syringe pump handles a broad volume range with volumes as low as 10 µL.
Intuitive Error Handling for Trusted Results
The syringe pump pressure-sensing module provides error handling for high cartridge pressure or clogged liquid lines and monitors pressure on each fluid path individually. Optional jet wash rinse stations minimize carryover and cross contamination.
Versatile Software Control for Optimized Productivity
TRILUTION® Software enables liquid handling and SPE applications on the same ASPEC system. Optimize throughput and efficiency by processing samples in either batch or sequential mode. Multiple fraction elution allows you to automate and optimize method development.
The system offers a variety of features to fit your workflows and give you the flexibility you need.
- Standard racks accommodate 1, 3, and 6 mL SPE polypropylene and glass cartridges
- Multiple fraction elution (up to nine with 1mL cartridges)
- Access to seven solvent reservoirs
- Single syringe pump enables air push from either syringes or external air sources
- Modular design allows use of a large range of collection tubes from 2 mL vials to 15 mL tubes (16 × 100 mm)
- Dual syringe pump option manages volumes from 10 μL to 25 mL with high accuracy and precision