SmartChem 450 Discrete Analyzer
Next generation discrete analyzer with high throughput and low cost of ownership.
The NEW SMARTCHEM 450 is the the most recent analyzer among a full range of laboratory instruments from AMS Alliance. The 450 has been designed to meet the needs of high productivity while reducing the overall cost of analysis and providing accurate, safe, rapid and standardized results.
Thanks to its loading capacity (100 samples, 72 reagents) and its capacity of 450 tests/hour, the SMARTCHEM 450 is the right solution for medium to large laboratories with its incomparable efficiency and capacity.
Barcode readers, ready to use reagents with unique inventory management, connectivity … everything has been designed to optimize both the performance and the autonomy of the SMARTCHEM 450, which will reduce the preparation time of your analyses.
- Direct read Discrete analysis
- Fully automated instrument
- Long-life cuvettes with integrated Cuvette Quality Assurance System
- Cadmium module for Nitrate analysis
- ISE module for pH, Conductivity and Redox analysis
- New NELAC compliant software
- Barcode reading for samples and reagents
- User friendly software
- Ready-to-use reagents
- The discrete technology flexibility allows the operator to safely combine the analyses and the parameters in all kind of sample matrices. The SMARTCHEM 450 is ideal for medium sized laboratories serving the environmental, municipal water, agricultural and waste water markets. Hundreds of ready to use Standard and EPA methods are available for most common ions, organic acids, minerals and sugars. A list of common parameters for each application is listed below at the bottom of the page. Hundreds of ready to use Standard and EPA methods are available for most common ions, organic acids, minerals and sugars
The SMARTCHEM 450 is the most flexible analyzer of the market, adaptable to all laboratories requirements and operator needs. It uses the latest innovations of discrete technology in order to offer more flexibility, more precision, more simplicity, more rapidity, and finally, better results.