Syringe Filter, Nylon Membrane, 0.45μm Porosity, 13mm Diameter, PP Housing, Non-sterile, Bulk Packed, BOX/100
The Largest 100% Canadian Owned and Operated Lab Equipment Distributor and Service Provider.
Free Technical Support
In-depth and personal over-the-phone support at no cost.
Quality Parts & Accessories
Mandel uses manufacturer-specified parts for all repairs and maintenance.
Sterile Diamond® PureFlow™ syringe filters satisfy requirements of life science applications for sterilization of solutions or clarification of biological fluids. Sterile filters include a polypropylene (PP) microfiber pre-filter layer to improve filtration of particulate-laden fluids that are difficult to filter with single layer syringe filters.
Sterile Diamond® PureFlow™ syringe filters are individually packaged in a peelable blister pack with filter diameter, membrane type, and membrane porosity clearly marked on each package Sterilized by Gamma Irradiation to SAL 10-6.
- Performance - High flow rates and low absorption membranes for minimal sample loss
- Simplicity - Colour-coded outer ring allows easy identification of membrane and filter media type. Each unit is clearly marked with an identifying code to denote pore size and membrane material.
- Strength - Bonded outer ring on housing provides strength ender higher working pressures for higher performance needs
- Efficiency - Integral polypropylene pre-filter for high flow rates and fast filtration
- Quality - Manufacturing process certified to ISO 9001 standard